Help End Animal Testing
in 60 Seconds
While you watch the truly heartbreaking video on Peta’s website, millions of animals – mice, rats, rabbits, primates, cats and dogs – are imprisoned in laboratories. Locked in barren, stainless steel cages, they suffer in pain, ache with loneliness, and long to live their lives with their families in their natural environments. But all they can do is sit and wait in fear for the next terrifying and painful procedure to be performed on them.
I cannot imagine living my life like that, can you?
After you watch the video, take the actions to :
- stop Shriners International funding UTMB’s painful and deadly burns experiments on animals;
- urge the US federal government to cut funding from cruel experiments on cats at the University of Wisconsin-Madison;
- urge the US Department of Defense and Department of Homeland Security officials to replace the cruel and crude use of animals in military trauma training exercises with superior non-animal simulation methods;
- urge Air France to stop shipping animals for use in deadly experiments;
- ask the National Institute of Health to stop funding cruel experiments on animals at the University of Wisconsin-Madison;
- urge the Canadian military officials to stop Defence Research and Development Canada from violating federal guidelines by poisoning pigs in cruel chemical-attack training when humane non-animal simulators are available;
- urge pharmaceutical giant Bristol-Myers Squibb to replace animal tests with modern, humane alternatives;
You can do all these options in just a few moments of your time – I just did. And it costs you nothing but a few minutes, but imagine the difference it could make to these creatures if we ALL do it.
It’s just two minutes to us, but its a LIFE to them.